Day 7: The Frame (Isaak)

 In the morning I finished making my frame pieces and realized something, I messed up. I cut off the corners of the wood so when I needed to find the center of it it became very difficult. I made this mistake yesterday and I should have had the foresight based on that to not do that however I didn't so I resulted to using my previous frame to line it up with the router bit. After that I took great care in cutting the pieces to 45 degrees. I did not want a repeat of yesterday. My heart pounding on each cut until it was done and the fame fit together without any of the pieces being too short even barely. I proceeded to glue the frame to the board I used wood glue this time and held it together with a band clamp. After that I waited for 3 hours until I could take the clamp off. I sanded relived that the frame actually fit this time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1: Intro to wood working (Nate)

Day One - Just Getting Started (Aiden)

Day Ten: The End (Aiden)